Monday, August 15, 2016

Brazil Diaries - I

During my Visit to Brazil, I was impressed and amazed by the friendliness, warmth and hospitality of the people.
Though most of these people are  migrants and not really native Brazilians, they know how to live as one.

People do love to maintain oral hygiene and they are serious about it... I mean "really" serious....
Apart from it, one simple (yet powerful..) proverb I learnt in Brazil.. which I think can resolve many of the conflicts going around the world....goes like this...


Religion is like a toothpaste, you will use yours, and I will use mine.. we both really do not not care,  what each of us are using and neither it will impact how we treat each other.


By the way, Brazil has lowest government restrictions on religion among 25 most populous nations

1 comment:

Fernanda said...

Hi Ta!

Now that you are adapted to São Paulo I must call you like the locals LOL!

I am happy that you enjoyed your time here with us and that you could take back home some part of our way of life...

You will be very welcome back!
I hope you can visit us soon :-)

See you!
Fe